Thursday, June 30, 2005

On the Floating Duck

On the Floating Duck

After the Science Fiction Museum we dicided to have a tour of Seattle on the amphibious duck tour. We drove around Seattle seeing all the major highlights then we drove into Lake Union which is right in the middle of Seattle. It is connected on the east side by Lake Washington and on the west side it is connected to Puget Sound by a canal and locks. The lake is also a runway for a airline (Kenmore Air), that uses mostly floatplanes. There is a good picture of the whole lake from the Space Needle, just click on the picture to see more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are great.
I'm having some trouble with
my $#@#@$&computer and can't get to all of your pictures. I certainly am enjoying the ones I can see.

Thu Jul 07, 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something magic happened, and my computer now can look at the pictures underneath the top ones you've posted. I just love the one of both of you and the Space Needle.
Ed, where's your new hairdo??

Fri Jul 08, 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home