Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tree lined driveway to my old house


Tree lined driveway, originally uploaded by Edgee.

I dropped off Michelle in Chicago so she could fly to San Diego to visit her parents. I stayed at Illinois Beach State Park for the night and then got soaked in the morning by the rain. On my way to Madison, Wisconsin, I stopped by my old house on Stateline road in Illinois. The trees in the driveway are much taller, but it is pretty much how I remembered it. I only have fuzzy memories of the property because I was only three years old when I moved. Later I bought some fresh peaches at the orchard across the street from the house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you CAN go home again! It's amazing you were able to find your old home after so much time. Fresh Illinois peaches are the best.

Tue Aug 30, 06:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home