Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Day Late and a Dollar Short...

...or many dollars short.
Packing took a little longer than expected. I turned in my last paper Friday morning and we have been packing ever since. I had only 5 hours sleep in the past 4 days. A day later than we planned, we finally got to our first destination, Phoenix.

There was an interesting coincidence when we were leaving. The odometer read exactly 6000 miles when we pulled out of our apartment complex for the last time.


Planning
Our storage space.

Fun Fact: Total number of boxes we packed is 103.

I have to thank Ray and Jen For letting us borrow their truck, but I have to say that I had nothing to do with the leaking power steering fluid. I had no idea. Really!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some rest! Hopefully the remainder of your trip is not as hectic as the start. Keep posting!

Wed May 18, 09:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home